Duration: 364 days
Working Condition: Office-based position; Phnom Penh, Cambodia with frequent travel within country and occasionally outside.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 01 July 2012.
Under the supervision of Chief Policy Advocacy and Communication, responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the integrated monitoring and evaluation strategies in support of the country programme. For details please see the Terms of Reference.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, statistics, planning development, planning or a related technical field.
- Five to seven years of progressively professional work experience at national and international levels in Evaluation especially on managing evaluation plans, actual evaluations and in community-based research. At least one instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning. Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme preferred.
- Fluency in English and another UN language. Knowledge of the national language of the duty station an asset.
- Knowledge of Project Evaluation.
- Professional technical knowledge/expertise in Evaluation Process Management, Follow-up on Recommendations and Dissemination of M&E results.
- Professional technical knowledge/expertise in demography, statistics, and data management.
- Professional technical knowledge/expertise in methodology of M&E, including theories, standards and models, quantitative/qualitative/mixed methods, validity/reliability testing of data, data analysis and interpretation, and statistical inference methods.
- Professional technical knowledge/expertise in Activity Monitoring & Evaluation, Evaluation Design, data analysis, and reporting.
- Gender equality and diversity awareness.
How to apply
Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and United Nations Personal History Form (P11) form, as well as the two most recent performance appraisals or performance evaluation reports to: UNICEF Cambodia, Human Resources Unit, No. 11, Street 75, Sangkat Sraschark, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the title and vacancy number of this notice in all correspondence. Regret letters will only be sent to shortlisted candidates. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment. UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.