Closing date: 23 March
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S.-based international development consulting company established in 1987, is seeking an Evaluation Team Leader for an impact evaluation of the Early Grade Reading Assessment Plus Quality Instruction and Management (EGRA+QIM) project in Mozambique.
The Evaluation Team Leader is responsible for overall management of the impact evaluation and provides overall technical leadership support for the IE. S/he is the primary liaison with USAID/ Mozambique, MINED, EGRA+QIM implementing partner, and all participating local institutions and key stakeholders.
– Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in evaluation with an emphasis on education evaluation, policy and planning.
– Minimum 15 years’ experience and expertise leading, supervising and managing education evaluation teams, including managing impact evaluations in the education sector; at least 10 years of this experience in developing countries.
– Ability to work with various counterparts, implementing partners, and host country government stakeholders.
– Ability to travel to remote and challenging areas to conduct evaluation activities and provide technical expertise.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and team work.
– Superior written and oral communication skills in English and Portuguese.
– Strong computer skills.
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please refer to “Evaluation Team Leader-EGRA” in the subject line.
CVs must be in English. No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.