Organization: The QED Group
Closing date: 25 March
The QED Group LLC seeks a Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID-funded Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Program for USAID/Haiti. The project will work with USAID/Haiti to monitor and evaluate program baseline services, conduct program surveys, and develop annual reports. This position would be based in Port-au-Prince.
- Provide overall technical and managerial oversight of program implementation, timely achievement of project objectives and deliverables, and quality of performance.
- Efficiently manage financial resources, including the review and approval of program budget and monitoring of expenditures.
- Prepare/supervise preparation and submittal of quarterly and annual progress reports to USAID outlining the major accomplishments achieved and accomplishments toward contract objectives.
- Supervise field operations, administration, logistics, and procurement. Ensure that procedures are established and complied with for project development, implementation and close-out.
- Recruit and manage program staff and oversee all administrative aspects of management of sub-contractors and local partners. Supervise long-term and short-term M&E staff.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with USAID, relevant counterparts, partners, government officials, and other stakeholders.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in a senior management position, preferably as a Chief of Party for USAID funded programs. This includes experience designing, developing and implementing systems and overseeing program start-up and close-out under time constraints. Experience in Haiti or similar context required.
- Past experience working in or consulting to a USAID overseas mission’s program office preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of international development projects. This includes overseeing technical assistance and training for M&E activities, ensuring adherence to M&E methodology and timely delivery of reports.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline.
- Fluency in French preferred.
Please submit an updated resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now link.
Follow the application instructions. Applications submitted by other means will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The QED Group, LLC is a growing international development consulting and management firm with practice areas in economic growth, democracy and governance, health, and knowledge management with experience in over 70 countries around the world.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/M/F/D