Organization: European Management Solutions
Deadline: March 22, 2012
Duration: 16 days
Starting date: June 09, 2012
European Management Solutions is in the process of identifying 1 expert for the EC tender” Mid-Term Review of the Support to the National Planning Commission Capacity Development Programme (NPC – CDP) (EMS 5044)”.
The overall objective of this project is to provide the NPC, the EU Delegation and other stakeholders with sufficient information to make an informed judgement about progress in the implementation of the programme.
- A University Degree in a field directly related to these ToR;
- At least 10 years professional experience in the field of development, in particular in the areas of: human resource management, capacity development, institution-building and training;
- Previous experience of working on capacity development programmes in Sub-Saharan Africa will be an asset;
- At least 5 years proven experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation in developing countries;
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with EU and EDF rules and procedures (including the role and functions of the National Authorizing Officer), PCM and project/programme evaluation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent command of the English Language, both orally and written;
- In addition to these qualifications and skills, the Team Leader will be required to fulfill the following requirements:
- Coordinate the team’s in-country evaluation work;
- Outline the structure for the debriefing presentation together with the Aide Memoire;
- Consolidate the draft Final Report;
- Finalize the Final Report, incorporating the feedback from NPC, the EU Delegation and other stakeholders (if necessary).
Please send resumes in English to firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading “EMS 5044 Team Leader – Senior Evaluation Expert”. When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Please note that being included in a tender does not yet constitute a job and does not guarantee employment. Please also note that references are appreciated, but cover letters are not.
Because of the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates personally and are unable to accept phone calls related to the position.