Organization: EPRD Policy&Development
Project title: Development of capacities for programme monitoring and identification of strategic projects for the IPA Cross-Border Programme Serbia-Bosnia and Herzegovina
Project categories: Governance, civil society, home affairs
Closing date: 21/03/2012
Project period: April – September 2012
Duration of assignment: 50 working days
Qualifications and skills:
• University degree studies related to programming and project planning and management would be preferable).
• Verifiable knowledge of the EC Project Cycle Management, or of IPA or Structural/Cohesion Funds programming regulations and practices, acquired either through certified attendance in trainings or courses of a minimum duration of one week, or through documented relevant working experiences.
• Full fluency in written and spoken English (at least 4 on a scale 1-5, where 5 is excellent); knowledge of Serbian would be an asset.
General professional experience:
• At least 3 years of work experience in programming or project development.
• Previous experience within the framework of CBC or trans-national, inter-regional cooperation projects funded by the EU would be considered an asset.
Specific professional experience:
• Demonstrated experience in formulating at least 2 projects successfully selected for award (in the case of grants) or contracted (services, works or supplies) through EU funds, in at least one of the following fields:
* Social and economic cohesion through actions to improve physical, business, social and institutional infrastructure and capacity;
* Improving the productivity and competitiveness of economic, rural and environmental resources at the regional, municipal or local level;
* Cross-Border Cooperation, Inter-regional or Trans-national programmes.
• Previous experience in project preparation within a pre-accession environment, preferably in the concerned area or elsewhere in the Western Balkans.
+48 41 345 32 71