Organization: Management Systems International
The overall objective of the Civil Society Strengthening Program in Zimbabwe is to assist USAID/Zimbabwe and its local implementing partners in achieving the Transition to a more accountable & democratic system of governance.
The M&E Specialist will be responsible for all M&E aspects of the Program as well as managing Component 4 (Analytical Support to USAID for Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG) Portfolio.)
**This is a local position. Only Zimbabwean citizens are eligible to apply. Women, people with disabilities and minorities are encouraged to apply.**
• Establish and manage an M&E system that is in accordance with USAID regulations and best practices;
• Collaborate closely with USAID in the development of a user-friendly, web-based management information system for USAID/Zimbabwe’s DRG Office;
• Draft quarterly programmatic reports that include analysis of the progression of the DRG Office’s civil society portfolio as well as the Program’s achievements and challenges;
• Work closely with Contractor’s home office M&E staff.
• An undergraduate degree in program evaluation or a related field;
• A minimum of three years’ experience in the M&E of programs funded by the U.S. government, or by other donors;
• Demonstrated knowledge of management information systems and data collection and analysis tools.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.