Category : Consultant
Location/City : n/a
Id : 2206
We are currently seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Director for an upcoming multiyear USAID-funded civil society strengthening program in the Middle East. The project’s primary focus will be to engage local civil society organizations and other key stakeholders to increase local ownership and capacity for self-directed, sustainable development and effective governance. The position is contingent on ACDI/VOCA being awarded the program.
- Oversee and coordinate all work related to monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities. Routinely monitor program activities. Complete baseline analyses, and mid-term and final evaluations. Carry out special studies or write reports as necessary.
- Guide the technical direction of M&E, including approach, strategy, methodologies and tools.
- Prepare and conduct trainings on M&E.
- Ensure all information for donor submission is valid, reliable and collected/reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with ACDI/VOCA’s corporate M&E systems.
- Coordinate all M&E activities with local and international partners.
- Master’s degree in sociology, statistics, international relations or other relevant field
- 10+ years of professional experience using M&E systems in international development programs
- Demonstrated proficiency in quantitative and qualitative research methods, survey design and implementation; statistical data analysis skills required.
- Experience with USAID-funded or other donor projects is preferred.
- Experience working in the Middle East and/or post-conflict environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of international NGO policies and procedures
- Fluency in English required. Arabic and/or Kurdish language skill preferred.
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.