Category : Consultant
Location/City : n/a
Id : 784
ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking a monitoring & evaluation (M&E) specialist to join its home office and/or pool of consultants for short field assignments worldwide.
- Design/develop project-based M&E plans, including the identification of indicators useful in program management and the overall tracking of program accomplishments for donors
- Recommend cost-effective approaches and methods for establishing appropriate baselines and gathering information for reporting and periodic updates
- Integrate into M&E plans trigger indicators and other devices that provide early earning of emergencies and the need for shifting programming from development emergency relief
- Mentor and train staff in state-of-the art M&E approaches and techniques
- Proven track record in design and implementation of M&E plans/systems on donor-funded projects
- Prior experience with M&E systems for all types of agricultural projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Title II food aid and monetization projects preferred
- Exposure to health programming a plus
- Strong critical analysis and report writing skills required
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.