Category : Consultant
Location/City : Jakarta
Id : 1681
We are currently seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager for on an upcoming five-year, multimillion dollar USAID program in Indonesia. This is an agricultural marketing and productivity program focusing on upgrading and modernizing priority agricultural value chains for the purpose of generating economic growth and reducing poverty. This position is contingent on ACDI/VOCA being awarded the program.
- Guide the technical direction of the M&E approach and strategy.
- Oversee and coordinate all work related to M&E activities of ACDI/VOCA Indonesia’s program, including 1) routine monitoring of program activities, 2) baseline analysis, mid-term, final evaluation assessment and 3) special studies or reports as determined necessary by program progress.
- Prepare and conduct trainings on M&E topics for staff and beneficiaries, collaborating with other trainers to ensure M&E is utilized and managed properly.
- Ensure compliance with ACDI/VOCA’s corporate M&E systems.
- Must be able to coordinate all M&E activities with local and international partners.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience developing, implementing and managing M&E systems in agricultural development program.
- Minimum of master’s degree in agricultural development, sociology, statistics, international relations or other relevant field is preferred.
- Proven experience and skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods, survey design and implementation, statistical data analysis required.
- Experience with USAID-funded projects is preferred.
- Fluency in Bahasa and English is required.
No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.