Organization: Management Systems International
MSI was awarded a three-year contract with USAID/Sudan on a project named SUPPORT (Services Under Program and Project Offices for Results Tracking), and tasked with the responsibility of executing functions normally associated with USAID’s Program and Communications offices. As a part of the SUPPORT project, MSI is currently managing an office compound suitable for USAID and partner meetings in Southern Sudan, hiring technical and support staff and facilitating VIP visits. For more information on our Sudan project (Services Under Program and Project Offices for Results Tracking – SUPPORT) please follow this link: http://www.msiworldwide.com/index.cfm?msiweb=project&p_id=150.
MSI is seeking an Evaluator to conduct a performance evaluation of the Sudan Health Transformation Program (SHTP) II and what challenges still remain in the health sector in Sudan. This consultancy is for 40 LOE days, starting approximately April 15, 2012. The Evaluator will work with the Team Leader on gathering all information related to producing the deliverables.
• Assess program performance in meeting targets and accomplishing its three key objectives.
• Assess how the program has supported the transition from relief to development, specifically the systems strengthening component.
• Assess the project’s accomplishments, as well as challenges that remain, and areas that should be the focus of future activities.
• Make recommendations to assist future programs, including identifying lessons learned and recommendations for future strategies.
• At least ten years of experience with USAID-supported health projects
• Previous experience in assessment and/or evaluation of USAID-supported health projects
• Previous experience working in Africa
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
Apply for this position
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.