Salary: $35,000 – $40,000
Appointment Conditions: Term 12-month appointment renewable contingent upon needs for services and funding.
The Office of Educational Innovation and Evaluation (OEIE) at Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS is seeking an Evaluation Projects Coordinator for a term position. The Evaluation Projects Coordinator will work to support program evaluation, project development, and monitoring and reporting activities at OEIE. This position is responsible for working as an integral part of an evaluation team to coordinate projects within a large evaluation office. This position will be responsible for managing project databases to keep projects organized, writing reports, and attending meetings and conferences as directed. The position will be responsible for working with university faculty and other evaluation clients and stakeholders at the state and local level. Some travel is required. Qualified candidates for this position must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized and efficient
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess problems and develop creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Demonstrate strong research and analysis skills
- Candidates must be detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including the use of formulas and charts
- Candidates need to have at least a basic understanding of database design including creating queries and reports
- Ability to work in diverse and changing environments
- Basic understanding of program evaluation
- Experience conducting interviews and/or facilitating focus groups
- Experience utilizing complex databases using Microsoft Access or other database systems
- Familiarity with grant-writing and project development
- Submit a cover letter addressing how your qualifications and skills relate to the position
- Submit a resume or curriculum vita listing education, employment history, and other relevant professional information
- Submit the names, phone number, and email address of three professional references
Email application material to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Evaluation Projects Coordinator
Craig Bourne, Executive AssistantATTN: Evaluation Projects CoordinatorOffice of Educational Innovation & EvaluationKansas State University2323 Anderson Avenue, Suite 220Manhattan, KS 66502
Screening Applications: Screening of applications will begin on March 26, 2012, and continue until position is filled.
For more information about our office and related projects, please visit our web site at: http://www.ksu.edu/oeie/.
Kansas State University is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Background check required.