Organization: Euronet Consulting
Project title: Evaluation of projects selection documents for the final approval of the Joint Monitoring Committee and European Commission
Location and Duration: The evaluation will be carried out at expert’s place of work 8 experts at 10 working days each; and 2 experts at 12 working days each
Closing date: 06.03.2012
The global objective is to assist the Selection Committee in evaluating full proposals submitted to the ENPI CBC Black Sea Programme under different calls. These evaluations will be in line with the Evaluation Grid approved by the Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC), the decision making body of the Programme.
The specific objective of the expert assignment is to provide a high quality technical and financial evaluation of project proposals submitted within the second call for proposals.
Qualification and skills:
- Education at Academic level relevant for the lot where they apply;
- have a good knowledge of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework approach,
- proved through studies and/or activities previously undertaken and presented in the CV;
- have a good knowledge of PraG (Practical Guide to Contract procedures for EU external actions) procedures and its annexes (Grant Contract, Guidelines for Applicants, Application Form and Budget), proved through activities previously undertaken and presented in the CV;
- be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet), proved through studies and/or activities previously undertaken and presented in the CV.
General professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience related to evaluation and/or preparation and/or management of project proposals in the field of expertise mentioned below.
Specific professional experience:
- proven experience in the evaluation and/or assessment of proposals submitted under EU external aid programmes in the framework of EU Calls for Expressions of Interest, Calls for Proposals for grant schemes in the cross-border field is considered an asset;
- At least 3 years work experience with relevant institutions in the geographical area covered by the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin.
- be fluent in speaking and writing in English.
Contact: Qualified candidates should address their CV in EC format and English language per e- mail to Mr. Petrit Doberdolani. Please indicate your fee expectations, as well as a reference for all missions carried out within the last 5 years. You can use the following CV_template. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.