Organization: VGMI Partners
PROJECT NAME: Technical Assistance for Evaluation of the Saint Lucia New National Hospital Equipment International Supplies Tender
Position: Senior Hospital Equipment Consultan
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING CVs is March 6, 2012
Staring period: March 14, 2012
The objective of this project is to commission a fully equipped New National Hospital in Castries, Saint Lucia in support of the Government’s health sector reform process thereby improving the potential of the population to live healthier and more productive lives by improving the quality and quantity of health care delivery in SLU.
ToR is available upon request.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum requirements of a University graduate degree, at least at Master’s level, in Medical Equipment Physics or Biomedical Engineering or a related Hospital Equipment technical discipline;
- A minimum of ten years experience in the assessment, procurement and evaluation of hospital equipment tenders.
General professional experience:
- International experience in assessment, procurement and evaluation of hospital equipment and at least three years experience working with EU procedures.
Specific professional experience:
- Expertise and experience in hospital equipment assessments, procurement and evaluation of international tenders;
- At least ten years experience in the conduct of similar assignments.
- He/She should also be able to demonstrate specific experience with the evaluation of similar tenders in the framework of the European Union procurement procedures.
Special features for the Expert:
- Previous working experience in developing countries on similar assignments, preferably in the Caribbean
- Extensive experience and up-to-date knowledge on evaluating and assessing technical specifications for hospital medical equipment, as well as understanding different medical technologies.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and with another technical expert.
- Full working knowledge of English.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Duration: 24 w/d
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL THE PROJECT TITLE AND WHICH POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
Applications and updated CV (in EU format) should be submitted to email@example.com
Only internally selected candidates will be contacted