Organization: Euronet Consulting
Location: Republic of Uganda
Project title: Evaluation of the Backlog Roads Maintenance Programme (BRMP)
Duration: 28 working days
Closing date: 05.03.2012
The evaluator’s mission is to provide the NAO, UNRA and the EC with sufficient information to:
- make an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the project, paying particular attention to the impact of the project actions against its objectives;
- Identify key lessons to be drawn and propose practical recommendations for follow-up actions. The evaluator is also requested to verify, analyse and assess the integration and impact of cross cutting issues in the project, and to use his professional judgement and experience to review all relevant factors and to bring these to the attention of the NAO, UNRA and the EC.
- The Team Leader/Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist should be a Category I Expert.
- He/She must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and/or Transport Economics, or equivalent, with a general working experience of at least 10 years.
- A relevant experience of at least 5 years is required on assignments of similar nature, including at least 2 years in developing countries.
- He/she must have an excellent knowledge of and experience with monitoring and evaluation methods.
- A very good knowledge of written and spoken English is necessary.
Contact: Qualified candidates should address their CV in EC format and English language per e- mail to Mr. Petrit Doberdolani. Please indicate your fee expectations, as well as a reference for all missions carried out within the last 5 years. You can use the following CV_template. Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.