Organization: European Management Solutions
Deadline: March 05, 2012
Duration: 10 days
Starting date: March 21, 2012
Location: All Countries
European Management Solutions is in the process of identifying 10 experts for the EC tender” Evaluation of projects selection documents for the final approval of the joint Monitoring Committee and European Commission (EMS 5032)”.
The overall objective is to assist the Selection Committee in evaluating full proposals submitted to the ENPI CBC Black Sea Programme under different calls. These evaluations will be in line with the Evaluation Grid approved by the Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC), the decision making body of the Programme.
- Education at Academic level relevant for the lot where they apply;
- Have a good knowledge of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework approach, proved through studies and/or activities previously undertaken and presented in the CV;
- Have a good knowledge of PraG (Practical Guide to Contract procedures for EU external actions) procedures and its annexes (Grant Contract, Guidelines for Applicants, Application Form and Budget), proved through activities previously undertaken and presented in the CV;
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet), proved through studies and/or activities previously undertaken and presented in the CV.
General professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience related to evaluation and/or preparation and/or management of project proposals in the field of expertise mentioned below.
Specific professional experience
- Proven experience in the evaluation and/or assessment of proposals submitted under EU external aid programmes in the framework of EU Calls for Expressions of Interest, Calls for Proposals for grant schemes in the cross-border field is considered an asset;
- At least 3 years work experience with relevant institutions in the geographical area covered by the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin.
Please send resumes in English to email@example.com under the heading “EMS 5032 Evaluation Junior Experts (Lot 1/ Rural Development)”. When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Please note that being included in a tender does not yet constitute a job and does not guarantee employment. Please also note that references are appreciated, but cover letters are not.
Because of the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates personally and are unable to accept phone calls related to the position.