Organization: Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc
Will work under the general direction of the Evaluation Director to create or modify protocols to perform process and outcome evaluations of health care and human service programs. Activities include routine and complex data analysis, generating both standard and ad hoc statistical reports. In addition, the position participates in the development of new evaluation activities in response to the emergence of information needs associated with transitory issues and the implementation of new services.
- Experience or education in evaluation preferred.
- An advanced degree in evaluation, statistics, public policy, sociology, social work or related field and one year experience evaluating health care and human service programs is preferred, bachelor’s degree required.
- Good writing, interpersonal communication and presentation skills required.
- Experience with SPSS, proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point required.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum qualifications may be substituted.
- Local travel from site to site required.
Apply as follows:
1112 E. Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85034 or
Fax resumes to 602-307-9752
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org