Category: Senior (>10)
Period: 02/04/2012 (21 months)
Duration: 10 working days
Evaluation of the past and preparation of the future EU-funded co-operation in the area of financial services, assessment of the current developments in the Ukrainian financial services sector
To build an efficient, sound, open and competitive financial sector capable of providing financial resources to the national economy and supporting the country’s social development, economic safety and its integration into the global financial environment.
Qualifications and skills
– Education at least Master’s Degree Academic level in economic sciences, or equivalent professional experience – at least 5 years in the relevant sector above the specific professional experience duration fixed below.
– Excellent command of English, oral and written.
– Excellent writing skills.
General professional experience
– At least 10 years of professional experience.
Specific professional experience
– At least 8 years of experience in macroeconomic analysis of transitional economies.
– At least 2 years of experience in the analysis of public finance management in transitional economies.
The following additional qualifications would be an asset
– Experience in preparation and/or implementation of budget support programmes.
– Experience in Ukraine.
– Command of Ukrainian or Russian language.