Organization: VGMI Partners
Project name: Support to social development – Egypt
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING CVs is February 27 , 2012
Location(s) of assignment: Cairo and Fayoum, Assiut and Beni-Suef Governorates
Staring period: 17 April 2012
Duration: 23 w/d
Global objective: The evaluation will provide the decision-makers in the Government of Egypt, the relevant external co-operation services of the European Union and the wider public with sufficient information to:
- make an overall independent assessment about the past performance of the programme, paying particularly attention to the impact of the project actions against its objectives;
- identify key lessons and to propose practical recommendations for follow-up actions.
ToR is available upon request.
Qualifications and skills:
- A university degree in a field relevant for development work (generic);
- Good knowledge about regional development and sustainable development;
- Strong managerial skills;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Full working knowledge of English and Arabic and excellent report writing.
- Fully conversant with the principles and working methods of project cycle management and EU aid delivery methods.
- At least 10 years of experience with monitoring and evaluation;
- At least five years of the 10 years in projects with local authorities, civil society and capacity building;
- At least five years of the 10 years in projects with financial management of grants;
- Experience in the Southern Mediterranean region with local communities.
- Experience in cross-cutting issues (environmental sustainability, gender, good governance and human rights)
A short methodology should be presented
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL THE PROJECT TITLE AND WHICH POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
Applications and updated CV (in EU format) should be submitted to email@example.com
Only internally selected candidates will be contacted