Puesto: Team Leader – Local Development and Evaluation Expert (Senior)
Proyecto: SUPPORT TO SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT – EGYPT FINAL EVALUATION
Presentación candidaturas: 24 Feb 2012
Duración: 61 WD
Fecha de Inicio: 17 April 2012
Perfil del candidato
Qualifications and skills:
• A university degree in a field relevant for development work (generic);
• Good knowledge about regional development and sustainable development;
• Strong managerial skills;
• Excellent communication and reporting skills;
• Good computer skills;
• Full working knowledge of English and Arabic and excellent report writing.
• Fully conversant with the principles and working methods of project cycle management and EU aid delivery methods.
• At least 10 years of experience with monitoring and evaluation;
• At least five years of the 10 years in projects with local authorities, civil society and capacity building;
• At least five years of the 10 years in projects with financial management of grants;
• Experience in the Southern Mediterranean region with local communities is a strong advantage.
Actividades a realizar
Global and Specific objectives
The final evaluation, which has been foreseen in the Technical and Administrative Provisions of the programme’s Financing Agreement, aims at measuring the impact of the programme, assessing if the tools and activities chosen are the most pertinent and effective ones.
The evaluation will provide the decision-makers in the Government of Egypt, the relevant external co-operation services of the European Union and the wider public with sufficient information to:
a. make an overall independent assessment about the past performance of the programme, paying particularly attention to the impact of the project actions against its objectives;
b. identify key lessons and to propose practical recommendations for follow-up actions.
Important: send CV in the English format attached below to email@example.com