Job Order ID: 9534
Employment Type: Contract
- Directly reports to: Project Implementer; coordinates with all team members to get information from them on weekly activities. Produce weekly Kabul-based reports.
- Produces weekly regional reports. Write work plan elements from Kabul. Work with team management to track projects and deadlines.
- Writes a bi-weekly reporting cable on a completed project for submission to embassy. Develop monitoring and evaluation plans for all CSSP training and mentoring activities. Coordinate with each CSSP Section or Team to maintain record keeping on all statistics related to CSSP activities and develop and write reports.
- Provides these reports regularly to PI for submittal to INL/Kabul and INL/Washington. Assist in development, revision if necessary, and monitoring of the CSSP work plan.
- Assists in ensuring that CSSP activities are in line with goals outlined in the work plan. CSSP progress will be measured against its stated objectives and benchmarks.
- Advises the Chief of Team with regard to the tracking of CSSP activities according to measurements in the work plan through quarterly reports.
- Assists in improving the quality of CSSP products, performance, and efficiency. File reports for team activities and accomplishments on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, or as otherwise assigned by the Chief of Team.
- Five or more years of management experience, supervising multiple business functions.
- 5-10 years of experience developing monitoring and evaluation guidelines for foreign countries, with at least two years relevant overseas experience preferred.
- Ability to use personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports, correspondence, and memorandums; review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answer questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Prior experience working in Afghanistan or Iraq a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to understand and formulate statements of work, develop policies and procedures.
- Able to prepare business documents and reports, technical proposals and requirements documents.