Job Order ID: 9923
City: Various Locations
- Directly reports to: Deputy Program Manager (DPM); coordinates with all team members to get information from them on weekly activities. Produce weekly Kabul-based reports.
- Produces weekly regional reports. Write work plan elements from Kabul.
- Work with team management to track projects and deadlines.
- Writes a bi-weekly reporting cable on a completed project for submission to INL/Kabul and INL/Washington.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans for all Interdiction training and mentoring activities.
- Coordinate with each Interdiction Section or Team to maintain record keeping on all statistics related to Interdiction activities and develop and write reports.
- Provides these reports regularly to DPM for submittal to INL/Kabul and INL/Washington. Assist in development, revision if necessary, and monitoring of the Interdiction’s work plan.
- Assists in ensuring that Interdiction activities are in line with goals outlined in the work plan. Interdiction progress will be measured against its stated objectives and benchmarks.
- Advises the DPM with regard to the tracking of Interdiction activities according to measurements in the work plan through quarterly reports.
- Assists in improving the quality of Interdiction products, performance, and efficiency.
- File reports for team activities and accomplishments on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, or as otherwise assigned by the DPM.
- Bachelors Degree in business, operations management or equivalent preferred
Five or more years of qualitative and quantitative program activity analysis and reporting.
- Five or more years of management experience, supervising multiple business functions.
- Ability to use personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports, correspondence, and memorandums; review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answer questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Prior experience working in Afghanistan or Iraq a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to understand and formulate statements of work, develop policies and procedures.
- Able to prepare business documents and reports, technical proposals and requirements documents.