Organization: European Management Solutions
Deadline: February 21, 2012
Duration: 25 days
Starting date: April 01, 2012
European Management Solutions is in the process of identifying 1 expert for the EC tender” External Final evaluation of the Small Towns Water and Sanitation Project Western and Central Regions, Ghana (EMS 4983)”.
The overall objective of the Project was to provide sustainable reduction of poverty through improvement of the health situation and living conditions in small towns of Ghana.
- The senior expert is expected to fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Expert specialized in Development Economics, at least Master Degree Academic in Economy, International Development or Sociology studies, or any other related human, social sciences studies;
- Or alternatively at least fifteen years of proven professional experience in the fields of project management, project monitoring and evaluation in ACP countries preferably covering water and sanitation;
- As senior expert and team leader, the expert must demonstrate at least ten years of experience in Water and Sanitation.
- The team leader is expected to be fully familiar with the Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach.
- The expert has to demonstrate his sound experience and knowledge in planning, implementation, follow-up, monitoring and evaluation preferably in water and sanitation participatory program / project evaluation related carried out in ACP countries.
- Experience of the working and institutional environment within a host Government ministry;
Please send resumes in English to firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading “EMS 4983 Team Leader – Evaluation Expert”. When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Please note that being included in a tender does not yet constitute a job and does not guarantee employment. Please also note that references are appreciated, but cover letters are not.
Because of the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates personally and are unable to accept phone calls related to the position.