Organization: Edburgh consultants
Period: March 2012 – August 2012
Subscription deadline: 13 February 2012
Countries: Brussels – home based
Edburgh reference number: 695-03011
The global objective of this assignment is to support the Commission to identify the project proposals that comply with the administrative and eligibility criteria and contribute best to achieving the objectives of the SWITCH Asia Programme.
The specific objective is to provide services to the European Commission linked to the administrative (including check the administrative compliance and eligibility of proposals, data processing, ranking, and statistical follow-up) and the qualitative parts (technical and financial assessment of Concept Notes and Full Applications) of the evaluation procedure.
Senior Team Leader should have the following qualifications:
• Post-graduate degree and 10 years experience in a field directly related to environmental management and policy;
• Thorough understanding of European and/or Asian environment policies and developments, in particular in sustainable consumption and production, clean production, industrial pollution, waste management, water management, sustainable energy;
• Proven experience in technical and financial assessments of EU funded programmes/projects;
• Previous experience with EU programmes/projects.
• Proven knowledge and experience of Project Cycle Management and the Logical Framework approach to project design and implementation;
• Prior experience in co-ordination/leadership position;
• Excellent analytical and judgement skills;
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the job reference number. We also request you to register in our expert’s dbase and attach your most recent CV.