Organization: Edburgh Consultants
Period: April 2012 – August 2012
Subscription deadline: 13 February 2012
Countries: home based
Edburgh reference number: 695-03011
The global objective of this assignment is to support the Commission to identify the project proposals that comply with the administrative and eligibility criteria and contribute best to achieving the objectives of the SWITCH Asia Programme.
The specific objective is to provide services to the European Commission linked to the administrative (including check the administrative compliance and eligibility of proposals, data processing, ranking, and statistical follow-up) and the qualitative parts (technical and financial assessment of Concept Notes and Full Applications) of the evaluation procedure.
The Junior Assessors should have the following qualifications:
• A university degree and at least 3 years of experience in a field directly related to environmental management and policy, in particular in sustainable consumption and production, clean production, industrial pollution, waste management, water management, sustainable energy;
• At least 1 expert should have a sound knowledge of China;
• At least 1 expert should have a sound knowledge of India;
• The rest of the experts (9) should have knowledge of South and/or South-East Asia;
• Prior experience in technical and financial assessments of programmes/projects;
• Proven knowledge and experience of Project Cycle Management and the Logical Framework approach to project design and implementation;
• Excellent analytical and judgement skills;
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job reference number. We also request you to register in our expert’s dbase and attach your most recent CV.