- Organization: See policies
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Report submission date : NP
- Category : Medium/Senior
- Involved countries : Luxembourg office
- type of expertise : SEE is a Luxembourg-based consultancy specialised in public policy evaluation.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES:
• Experience in conducting complex evaluations: we conduct strategic evaluations with multi-annual and/or multi-sector programming, ex post, mid-term and ex ante evaluations.
• Recognised methodological expertise with top-level clients. We advise international institutions on the implementation of evaluation methodologies and M&E systems. Our main clients consist of the European Commission, the OECD, the French, Belgian, Swedish and Dutch cooperation agencies, as well as regional administrations in Europe in the field of economic development and innovation. SEE has recently been shortlisted for a 3-year framework contract for multi-country thematic and sector evaluation studies of the European Commission’s external cooperation.
• An active partnership with evaluation networks: we play an active role in the evolution of evaluation theories and methodologies and in the development of recognised quality standards. We are members of the European, French, Luxembourgish and French-speaking Belgian evaluation societies.
We are seeking an evaluation expert within our Luxembourg office to start working AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The successful candidate will take our evaluation capabilities to the next level, while also providing an intellectual focal point for our junior consultants and analysts.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• At least 5 years of experience in theory-based and/or evidence-based evaluation (qualitative and quantitative, inter-disciplinary, etc.);
• A degree and post-graduate qualification, preferably in economics or applied economics or political science;
• Extensive knowledge of key issues and organisations in international development, particularly around the interface between evaluation and policy and practice;
• A strong record of personal consultancies, research or publications on topics related to development aid and/or regional development;
• Preferably, an established and responsive network within the international donor community and;
• Excellent command of English, knowledge of French.
We offer intellectual challenges, demanding but flexible working condition, competitive pay, healthcare and pension benefits.
Should your profile match the position’s requirements, please send your CV and a cover letter to Luc Lefebvre at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org