Closing date: February 08, 2012
Chemonics seeks experienced professionals for an anticipated USAID-funded assessment of the Growth with Equity in Mindanao Program’s performance in achieving objectives and meeting performance targets. This assessment will inform USAID/Philippines of the program’s development and stabilization impact in conflict areas of Mindanao. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. Responsibilities include assessing whether the project met its goals to accelerate economic growth in Mindanao, ensure broad participation in economic growth, and help bring about peace in Mindanao
- Advanced degree in project monitoring and evaluation, project planning and management, or relevant social science
- Degree in economics, social sciences, statistics, development studies, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, field-based data collection and analysis, and knowledge-sharing
- Experience using sampling methodologies and spreadsheet/data analysis software (e.g., STATA, SPSSS) and familiarity with other database software
- Strong writing skills
- Previous development experience in Southeast Asia
- Familiarity with USAID project implementation and evaluation processes
- Knowledge of development issues in conflict areas in Mindanao preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English
Application Instructions: Send electronic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 08, 2012. Please submit a CV and cover letter with the position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please.
Applicants should also download and complete our EEO self-identification form and separately submit it to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com when applying for this position. Please include “name of position, region/country” in the subject line. Applicants can indicate on the form their choice not to disclose. Thank you for completing the form and supporting our EEO reporting requirements.
Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.