Position: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
Duration: Long-term Consulting
dTS is seeking a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor for a large scale M&E project to support the USAID/Democratic Republic of Congo Mission’s monitoring and evaluation platform. The project provides technical assistance, capacity building and provision of direct monitoring and evaluation services.
The Senior M&E Advisor is expected to support the Project in the technical applications:
- Monitoring and verification services, which may include helping to develop, implement, collect, analyze and/or report on the data from monitoring systems;
- Evaluation services, which may include development of evaluation methodologies and protocols, baseline studies; formative and summative evaluations, and special impact studies.
- Development of evaluation capability and capacity among USAID DRC Staff and its implementing partners.
- Advanced degree in international development with a focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis or a related field (required)
- At minimum of 7-10 years of experience designing and implementing performance monitoring plans (PMPs) and conducting large evaluations, survey evaluation and design, and data quality assessments preferably for USAID missions.
- Experience designing and conducting training and capacity building
- Previous experience establishing and maintaining relationships with USAID-missions and implementing partners
- Regional experience in sub-Saharan Africa
- Written and spoken fluency in French
- Team oriented individual
Qualified candidates with relevant experience and each of the qualifications above should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DRC M&E Specialist” in the subject line.