Closing Date: February 18, 2012
Tetra Tech ARD, is accepting expressions of interest from well-qualified Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor candidates for an expected USAID-funded land tenure project in Rwanda.
- Designing performance monitoring plans and systems for data collection, analysis, reporting, and use.
- Designing and conducting household surveys from randomized samples.
- Identify the data source for each performance indicator.
- Comparing disaggregated data.
- Track project performance against baseline and targets.
- Analyzing relationships among performance indicators.
- Analyzing cost-effectiveness of project activities and recommend improvements.
- Communicating performance results to team members and ensuring targets are met,
- Reporting performance results in periodic reports to the client.
- Masters degree in a relevant field ideal (i.e. Political Science, MIS or business with an MIS emphasis, statistics, mathematics, sociology, economics, etc.);
- A minimum of seven years of direct experience managing and executing monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded democracy and governance programs.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies for democracy and governance programs, including experimental (or quasi-experimental) evaluation designs that incorporate rigorous statistical methods.
- Experience coordinating with developing-country governments, ministries and/or local NGOs for design and implementation of evaluations, including addressing capacity weaknesses as needed.
- Demonstrated familiarity with and understanding of impact evaluation and participatory monitoring and evaluation techniques; and developing and monitoring both output and outcome indicators.
- Able to effectively use statistical analysis software, including STATA and SPSS.
- Oral and written fluency in English and either Kinyarwanda and/or French.
Please email full, current CV in reverse chronological format email@example.com referring to RWANDA M&E in the subject line. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations—in the US and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workforce. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.