Organización: Youth Resource Development Program (YRDP)
Fecha lítime para la presentación de candidaturas: 4 de Septiembre de 2011
Youth Resource Development Program (YRDP)
Youth Resource Development Program YRDP’s mission is to encourage Cambodian youth to develop their social conscience and to take responsibility for their own future and the future of their family, community and country. YRDP’s goal is to build confidence in youth strengthening their critical thinking skills and to empower them to actively participate in building a culture of peace, justice and sustainable development in Cambodia.
The Monitoring and Evaluation specialist, Cambodian nationality, will work closely with the M&E team, Management Unit and other technical staff to improve existing M&E tools and the analysis of information collected. The M&E Specialist will work with YRDP, in Phnom Penh, for a maximum of 35 days in a time span from mid September to end of December.
– Improve existing M&E indicators and methodologies in use
– Establish a system to collect baseline data
– Support the development of an information management database system for capturing information from monitoring tools
– Support staff in analyzing and interpreting M&E data
– Support M&E capacity development processes including providing training
– Serve as the technical leader on M&E
– Assist in the 3 year final evaluation report format, data collection and processing
– At least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Statistics, Social Sciences, Quantitative Methods, Development, Business Administration (Master’s degree preferred);
– Minimum of 5 years experience in M&E is required (in Educational field preferred);
– Knowledge of statistics and of common qualitative and quantitative evaluation methodologies (basic knowledge of Most Significant Change is an asset);
– Professional fluency in spoken and written English;
– Highly developed analytical and communication skills;
– Proven experience in training and capacity-building of staff;
– Demonstrated interpersonal skills, sound judgment, planning, team building and facilitating skills;
– Competence in using information technology including experience with word-processing, spreadsheets and database software;
– Interest in sharing professional skills as well as learning from others.Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Shortlisted candidates will be then contacted from September 5th for interview at YRDP’s office.
Please consider that YRDP is a no-smoking organization